Re: Flite problems.

Hi. I am not sure if you have your answer back at this time or not,
but I would like to offer a possibility for you to consider. It seems
that this entire thing springs from the use of the deprecated alsa
sound library. If that's not the latest version of the alsa sound
driver, you might want to get it. It is possible that flite will only
work with alsa versions later than the one you have.

You might also want to obtain that new header and try it. If that
causes additional difficulties, it might be necessary to upgrade the
entire alsa driver. I hope this is of some benefit to you.

Sincerely:

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.
Computer Scientist For CHRIST!