Re: w3m and tables

At Wed, 4 Dec 2002 23:30:34 -0500 (EST),
Dave Hunt wrote:

> Any suggestions for getting emacs-w3m and emacspeak to 'linearize'
> tables?  Are there undocumented functions for browsing tables in
> emacspeak with w3m, similar to those for w3?

All I do is use the xslt stuff that I'd use in w3. What I've done is
create my own hotkeys in w3m one for turning async mode on and off,
since xslt stylesheets don't work with async mode on. One for the
stylesheet toggle and one for the select stylesheet option. The only
inconvenient thing is that you have to load w3 first, then w3m, but
other than that it works fine.