Re: software dectalk

Hi all,

I saw on the FONIX web site that the software dectalk runtime as beta
support for French TTS. I wrote two times to FONIX in order to know if the
beta French support was included in the runtime directly or if they must
send me others files in order to have French but they didn't respond at
all. So I ask me if the french support could not be tested yet or if they
didn't respond because it is included in the runtime you buy ? so if
someone who as bought the soft can look and tell me if the french support
is included or not it will be fantastic !
Thanks in advance for your help !

--
Nath

France