Re: Fw: sorry for the cross posting, [GuideDogs] Fw: O/T targetingblindness lists]

Hi, I've seen several of these messages. Fortunately, I just thought of it
as someone sending spam and ended up filtering the garbage out of my pine
inbox.
I'm glad to no I am notthe only one getting this trash coming in on my
inbox.