Re: outloud on rh8

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion. I hadn't tried that one yet. I went through
both libibmeci50.so and tcleci.so and all the dependencies appear to be
in order with ldd. Some of them were symlinks, i checked also where they
were pointing as well and all of it checked out. I also checked my
libstdc++ libraries. I've got 3.2.7 libstdc++ and libstdc++, i've also
got the compat-libstdc++ and compat-libstdc++-devel libraries installed
as well.
	Keep the suggestions coming.
Thanks.
Dave.