Re: Where from to download ViaVoice outloud

I would like to add that just because Linux itself is covered under the
GPL doesn't require a company to sell all it's software under GPL, and
nor would I ask them to. Sun Star Office is such an example of commercial
software for Linux as well as Quake III Arena. If everyone gave their
software away as Red hat Mandrake, etc do it's likely the software market
would fold, because veryone would get use to downloading this or that, and
never get around to paying for it.
 I personally like Red Hat Linux and purchase the standard eddition for no
other reason than  am putting money into the company insuring that the
software continues, and the guy who worked to compile everything takes
home a pay check.
Just think if everyone decided since Linux was free and only downloaded
the free version, and never bbought a boxed copy how much Red hat would be
hurting financially.
So sometimes you have to charge something, and you can't work for free and
put food on the table.