Re: New to Emacspeak - The Red Hat experience (long)

Quick retrospect:
(Oh really, that fast? )

Having installed a distribution once doesn't help you know all about it.
It is always good to do a little research before jumping to conclusions
(or typing action).
In my case, installing Red Hat packages would be much easier if I only
asked myself what's
the *real* difference between the various installation types (or what
components exist in one and
are missing in the others).

I have no idea, unless directed to, how I could teach myself  not to
overlook documents such as the speakup
HOWTO for installing Red Hat.

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

The title could drive me away, after all I'm installing a software
speech synthesizer.
I should have known better: if a document aims to cover everything  that
allows a blind computer user to install Red Hat, it will surely cover
all the possible aspects along the way, (making redundant some of my
experience below)

Janina Sajka wrote:
It's that old thing about making assumptions. Best not to.