Re: dectalk giving invalid command parameter

I finally did the trace and I discovered that my hardware Dectalk
doesn't like the following sequence:

[:i r 1 _.][:to 250 75][_.]

When I took out the _. where it first appears in the function t of
dtk-exp, my synth was happy, but I am wondering what is going on?

--
         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxx