Re: tcl stereo-outloud test failed

This message about gxx_personality is produced because
when the outloud server code was compiled, the wrong C
library was used. I got this message too, looks about
the same as yours:

https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/msg00276.html

And then I figured out that the makefile for building
the outloud server needed to be changed. A parameter
needed to be added to force it to use C++ libraries
instead of C libraries. In the makefile for outloud,
line 13 needs to look like this:

$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -g -o $@ tcleci.o -ltcl -ldl -shared -lstdc++

I'm referring to the makefile in
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/linux-outloud

The only thing that changed was the last item -lstdc++
which was added. See my message here:

https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/msg00277.html