Re: Emacspeak + sawfish + mplayer

so, seeing that no responses are coming, I try to explain a little more
that I hope to do : My wish is to be able to run a film stored on a
dvd. so I need to have X connected in order to be able to display the
video. and my question is : what steps to follow to launch X + emacspeak
+ sawfish + mplayer ?
If I install sawfish and run it by adding "exec sawfish" in my .xinitrc
file and after that run startx, what to do after that to launch
emacspeak under sawfish and to launch mplayer with the dvd ?

Thanx.

Nath <nath.ml@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hello,
>
> can someone explain me how to setup and use Emacspeak + sawfish +
> Mplayer ?
> I installed mplayer and the X server is also installed. I plane to
> install sawfish but after that what to do in order to have mplayer
> runing with sawfish and emacspeak support ? what are the step to follow
> ? I can't find any documentation explaining that so all your help will
> be very appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> Nath