VIavoice problem and some emacspeak questions

Hello!
first to my viavoice problem.
I have installed viavoice with sucsess on suse linux 7.2.
however, when i run the test programs I hear viavoice but it sounds too fast
for understanding.
It sounds like playing a tape faster than the normal speed.
What can i do about this problem?

and now to my emacspeak questions.
1. where can i get information about running viavoicce under emacspeak?
2. where can i get the espeakf festival server for emacspeak?
3. I have heard about a software dectalk synthesizer for linux.
where can i get this and will it cost something?

jthanks for reading my questions

kristoffer