Re: Fwd: Keyboard Access (T.V.Raman 2)

this is a little documented feature of Emacs.
If you have the keys generate C-x @ h etc you'll get what you want
--it's documented somewhere in the emacs info manual but not easy to
find.

As a test try C-h c C-x@xxxxxxxxxxx

    Mario> T. V. Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    >> In my case I have the formerly useless windows keys produce
    >> hyper and super --both under X and on the console--

    Mario> I have tried to configure the Win-keys as Hyper/Super under
    Mario> the Console several times, but have never achieved success.
    Mario> Could you please give me a hint how you did this?  What I
    Mario> figured out was that the modifier symbols for super/hyper
    Mario> are simply not available in the console keymap definitions.

    Mario> -- Thanks, Mario

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    TVRaman
IRC:    irc://irc.gnu.org/emacspeak