emacspeak away from pc's

Hello,

I'm having to replace my notebook computer.  None of the commercially
available products seem entirely satisfactory, either from the point
of view of cost or performance.  What do other emacspeak users use
when away from the pc?

I work as a physio (physical therapist) and so the notebood-sized
computer has advantages, since I need to move around at work.  But a
laptop set up with emacspeak may be preferable, due to its
flexibility.

any feedback appreciated.

rob