tcldtk.so, Debian Woody, a favor to ask

Hello,

Anyone who's been following this list knows of my troubles building
the shared library that works with the DECtalk software speech
emacspeak server in emacspeak 17.  The Linux distro in question is
Debian Woody.  I'm wondering if someone who has this server working in
Woody would be willing to send me his/her working "dtktcl.so", and
tell me where it should be placed.  Also, what packages, in addition
to emacs, emacspeak, tcl, tclx, and gcc should be installed in order
to make this work.  A Debian package or tarball are both ok.

Thanks,

-Dave