Re: eflite 0.3.8 released

Where might I find a precompiled version of flite that is not packed
in Debian's package format? I don't have any debian machines running
here and I still get the internal when compiling even with 256 meg of
new memory!!!  I would really like to get this combo running on a
laptop of mine if that's ever possible.

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 01:51:41PM -0500, Mike Gorse wrote:
> I have made a new release of eflite which fixes the issue with speech
> stopping under glibc 2.3.2.  Go to http://eflite.sf.net to get it.
>
> -- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
> A better world is possible! http://www.kucinich.us

HolmesGrown Solutions