[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Emacspeak spelling out punctuation on a Accent Sa.
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Emacspeak spelling out punctuation on a Accent Sa.
- From: "Sean Murphy" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:07:53 +1100
- Resent-Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:10:49 -0500 (EST)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"u35vn.A.IvE.XxnPAB"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I am using Emacspeak 17, Emacs 21.3 and Debain
Sarge. Emacs speak has been
configured to work with the Accent
Sa. In fact I am using a Artic Transport
Everytime I navigate by character using the left
and right arrow keys, the
all puctuation is spelled, not spoken. I have
done the following:
1. Set punctuation to none by using c-e d
2. Turned off keyboard echo by using c-e d k.
But neither assisted with the problem. It is
driving me mad and I cannot
The second problem is that I cannot run
ViaVoice. I can run "outloudserver"
anywhere on my machine and it
speaks. I have used the configuration tool
that comes with Emacspeak to
change it to ViaVoice and it didn't work. I
have even tryed to change
the server within Emacspeak itself with no luck.
What am I doing
Please help a newby Emac and Emacspeak