Re: what is the best way to read webpages presented with html tables ?

Not to directly answer your question, but this particular
page has a printer friendly version which is easier to read
http://www.linuxdevices.com/cgi-bin/printerfriendly.cgi?id=NS7922335057
This is one way of getting around the problem of tables
which are only used for formatting.

Bill