Emacspeak, gnus and bbdb.

Hello, all!

Some time ago i wrote about having problems running gnus&bbdb with
newer versions of emacspeak. I took some time to compare the sources
of emacspeak-gnus.el for different versions of emacspeak. Though i see
that code is not similar, my knowledge did not allow me to understand
how it all works. So i decided to play a little with it. I replaced
emacspeak-gnus.el in 18th versions of emacspeak with file from 15th
version, commented out line requiring "voice-lock", byte-compiled it
and restarted emacs. And everything worked just fine! The problem went
away compleately!

Hope that this information may be useful for further development.

Sergei.