Re: libtcl.so.0?

Hi Jason and list,
  I'm pasting the result of a find command I issued earlier tonight when I did a search for all of the tcl* library files.

./usr/lib/libtcl8.3.so
./usr/lib/libtclx.so
./usr/lib/libtclx8.3.a
./usr/lib/libtclx8.3.so

On 3/12/2004 at 1:31 PM Jason White wrote:

>Well, I hadn't read your original message closely the first time.
>
>The problem may be in the Fedora tclx package. If there is a libtcl.so
>or similar library in /usr/lib, then try creating a symbolic link to
>libtcl.so.0, as in:
>cd /usr/lib
>ln -s libtcl.so libtcl.so.0
>
>Your other option is to install tclx from source or from another
>version of the package. The Fedora project may have released an
>updated version by now, if indeed there is a bug in the package as
>released.
>
>Disclaimer: I don't know anything about Fedora or the Fedora tclx
>package; I use the Debian Linux distribution.

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxx-audio.net
MSN: steve@xxxxxxxxxxx-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net