Re: seg fault in eflite

Hi Rama,

This is obviously a bug.

If you uncomment the line in the eflite Makefile reading
#CFLAGS+= -DDEBUG=2
and recompile, it will create a file called es.log in your home directory
which will log everything it is doing; perhaps this will give some clue as
to what is happening.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --
A better world is possible! http://www.kucinich.us