Re: Problem using Dectalk driver.

Hi.
Let me explain what I have done, and where I am now in solving this problem
i am having.
1. Say works fine, and gnopernicus also is working with the Dectalk RT, but
I had to copy the libs into/usr/lib in order for say to find the libs. If
there is something else I should have done to get the default location to
work let me know.
2. I have set the EMACSPEAK_DIR variable in my /etc/profile to point  to:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak
3. I have installed the software-dtk rpm which installed tcldtk.so to
emacspeak.
4. I ran tcl dtk-soft, and it bombs out with the following error:
"Error: couldn't load file
"/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/software-dtk/tcldtk.so":
libtcl.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    while executing
"load $tclTTS/tcldtk.so"
    (file "dtk-soft" line 305)"
Do you have any ideas or suggestions on where to go now? I think I am close,
but missing something somewhere.
Hth.

Script started on Wed 24 Mar 2004 06:21:03 AM EST
Error: couldn't load file "/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers/software-dtk/tcldtk.so": libtcl.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

    while executing

"load $tclTTS/tcldtk.so"

    (file "dtk-soft" line 305)

Script done on Wed 24 Mar 2004 06:21:31 AM EST