xscale + emacspeak + software dectalk?

Hi Folks,

I am looking to put together a new emacspeak box this summer, my
Pentium 166 box is getting a little long in the tooth.

For weight and heat reasons I would like to try and use an XScale
based device.  (XScale is what the Strong Arm evolved into.)

Has anyone here tried to use emacspeak on a Zarus, Ipac or other
Arm based device?  How did it work for you?  If anyone would like to
share their experiences or impressions in this area I would greatly
appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Greg

--