Emacspeak And Software Dectalk

I'd like to conduct a brief survey on the Emacspeak list to see if it
is worthwhile to continue the  support for Software Dectalk. The
Dectalk has been my favorite TTS engine for a long time,  but the
reason I'm asking is to see if the number of users it has justifies
the time investment.

Last I checked around the time of the DTK 5.0 release John  Oelfke of
Fonix indicated that they had less than 25 software Dectalk customers
for Emacspeak --- and if that is indeed the number, I for one think
it's time to drop it.

If you are interested in seeing Software Dectalk support continue in
Emacspeak, please follow-up to this note so you get counted ---
with answers to the following:

0) Do you use the software Dectalk with Emacspeak?
1) When did you buy it (approx date)

Please follow-up to this note so that your message goes to both the
emacspeak list and John Oelfke
And if there are indeed a very small number,
I can safely drop support for it. This is of course not to discourage
other folks who may want to pick up maintaining that code going
forward independent of what we find out as we count up the numbers.

--Raman

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    TVRaman
IRC:    irc://irc.gnu.org/emacspeak