Short Story

This is intended to be humorous...

I had a job interview Monday and I brought along my linux laptop to show
the folks how I do some of my work. I booted my laptop at the end of the
interview but I was so nervous that I  couldn't remember how to run
emacspeak. I'm hitting C-c C-e C-d C-x in various combinations until I
accidently closed emacs and had to restart.

But I told them I was nervous and got back in, browsed a directory, had it
start reading "Great Expectations", browsed a web page...

I guess maybe Raymond and the rest of you guys who make this thing work can
take a little satisfaction in how helpful your work is to people like me.

--
John G. Heim
University of Wisconsin - Division of Information Technology (DoIT)

To boldly code what no one has coded before.