Re: Emacspeak 21.0 --PlayDog-- Unleashed!

Chris -

I actually had the same experience, but checking the file with "file
emacspeak-21.tar.bz2" gave me the reply "HTML text".  Of course, the
problem was that what SoureceForge shows as a list of files is really
a list of links to download pages.  The next time around, I followed
one more link and got the actual 1.3 MB file, which uncompressed fine.

    - Jim Van Zandt