Concerning emacspeak-21

Hello all,

Just got emacspeak-21 working with flite & efklite.

One or two small queries:

1. When I do M-x, emacspeak21 says "M dash x": my earlier emacspeak17
   would say "command". Is this standard behaviour?

2. The customize group emacspeak-ispell no longer allows the setting
   of  "emacspeak-ispell-max-choices ". It seems not to be possible to
   set this with M-x > customize-variable >
   emacspeak-ispell-max-choices  .
I prefer to keep this at a fairly low value like 5; otherwise
   spell-checking a LaTeX file with lots of math becomes very tedious.

TIA for any help.
Cheers.
Kalyan