Re: Is there any options for installing emacspeak for fedora core2?

Murthy T S N writes:
 > Dear all,
 > I am a new member to this group.
 > You are requested to answer my question that was mentioned by me in the
 > subject.

Have you checked the Emacspeak Web site for up to date rpm packages?

If not, then there's always the conventional download, extract, make
config, make and make install procedure.

The Emacspeak documentation, also on the Web site, provides
installation instructions.