speech dispatcher

Hi,

Spent a little time this morning hacking up the beginnings of an interface
to speech-dispatcher.

Seems to work pretty well with very little work.

I just started from the dtk-soft server and hacked it around a bit.

Festival sounds quite nice but is still not that responsive.  The theta
interface is much more snappy.

Bart