Re: Development of a server for emacspeak for brazilian portuguese

Dear Raman,

        First at all, thank you for answer my post. In my country, is strategical to develop knowledge about free software.

        I referred to the info page of the Emacspeak, typping info emacspeak, but I got a bit confused with that documentation. What section of the info of Emacspeak refers to the API description. Where can I download the documentation of the API? What package do I need?

Regards,

Marcelo Pires B. Lima
System analyst - SERPRO - Brazil
+55 (21) 2159-3833