Re: Development of a server for emacspeak for brazilian portuguese

Please use the emacspeak list so it gets archived.

If you are unfamiliar with using emacs info (you should spend some
time learning it)
you might find the online HTML version more convenient.

The section on TTS servers is
http://emacspeak.sf.net/info/html/TTS-Servers.html#TTS-Servers
-- the complete online manual is