trouble accessing sourceforge

It's a problem that is now more than a month old.
Basically there was a CVS outage at sourceforge in December, and
one of my checkins ended up leaving a stale CVS lock in directory
servers/linux-outloud.
The only way to clean this up is for the sourceforge support
staff to remove the stale lock; however all support requests to
them have been silently ignored.

At this point I dont know how I'm going to proceed -- checkins to
everything except servers/ works correclty.

This is going to be become an issue for making the next release,
and I may well have to abandon sourceforge --- with the possible
alternative being moving to savannah.gnu.org --- however that
move would involve doing work ---

    RAYNER> I have had trouble logging into cvs on sourceforge
    RAYNER> for the last 24 hours.  I'm using a command like cvs
    RAYNER> -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/emacspeak
    RAYNER> login which has worked in the past.  I'm getting a
    RAYNER> timeout Has anything changed since last I did this or
    RAYNER> is this a temorary problem?  thanks again Peter
    RAYNER>
    RAYNER>
    RAYNER> -- Peter Rayner LSCE - CEA de Saclay Orme des
    RAYNER> Merisiers, 91191 Gif/Yvette work: +33 (1) 69 08 88
    RAYNER> 11; mobile: +33 (6) 75 46 56 52; fax: +33 (1) 69 08
    RAYNER> 77 16 mail-to: peter.rayner@xxxxxxxxxxx
    RAYNER>
    RAYNER> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
    RAYNER> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
    RAYNER> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
    RAYNER> "unsubscribe" or "help"

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    TVRaman