Re: EmapSpeak (MapDog) --- Talking Map Directions From Emacspeak Via Google Maps

looks like the check in is happening, and I just did a cvs update
on a couple of my machines to verify it.
Google Maps is a case of the cup bveing half-empty/half-full ---
though the XML emacspeak is using is extremely clean metadata ---
it's deeply hidden inside some fairly complex javascript on the
page they serve you --- for fun, take a look at it by doing a
show source from lynx or something else.

    Jason> It seems that Sourceforge technical support is still
    Jason> asleep at the switch. cvs update on the Emacspeak
    Jason> repository timed out again today.
    Jason>
    Jason> Let this not distract us, however, from the importance
    Jason> of Raman's announcement and the excellent work that it
    Jason> represents. There will be much more of this as the Web
    Jason> moves toward clean XML interfaces and away from messy
    Jason> HTML as the primary, or exclusive, interface.

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak