Re: Accent SA in Emacspeak-21

The gibberish issue is solved, it's been defaulting to DecTalk mode;
with DTK_PROGRAM properly set, I get the same behavour Christopher
Strong reports, which suggests it is not Accent specific.

I also have since discovered that SpeakUp is not an issue because it
won't compile with RH9 (patches fail) and the FCn ISOs are incompatible
with this model of Dell, and the eflite option is similarly out because
compiling the voices breaks the RH9 gcc!

so it's Accent SA ... or oblivion :)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@xxxxxxxxxxx>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
  Business Advantage through Community Software - http://teledyn.com