Re: w3 crashes emacs

From: "Robert D. Crawford" <rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: w3 crashes emacs
Date: 28 Apr 2005 22:09:22 -0500

rdc1x> I have looked in the archive and cannot seem to find an answer to this
rdc1x> problem.  When I try to open a page in w3 emacs locks hard.  I am
rdc1x> running emacs 21.4.1, w3 4 4.0pre.2001.10.27-16 and emacspeak
rdc1x> emacspeak_17.0-1.1_all.deb .
rdc1x>
rdc1x> When emacs crashes, I can not look aat the messages buffer.  Is there
rdc1x> some other way to get an idea as to what is happening?
rdc1x>
rdc1x> Thanks,
rdc1x>
rdc1x> rdc
       I'll suggest you to use w3m instead of w3 ...

       Pierre