Re: w3 question

Sorry again, I am using emacspeak 21.0, fedora core 3.0 and w3( can't access the version right now) which was downloaded from:
www.cs.indiana.edu/elisp/w3/docs.html
the last version that was available . . .   Even though   lynx was installed, but couldn't find the pine version to make it work on the box I am trying to use.  If you have any other suggestions other than the one you gave me, I will be delighted to try it too.  Thank you very much.
Wess