Re: When do you and when do you not use cl-speech-dispatcher

    SM> Should I stop speech-dispatcher, a program which runns as a
    SM> demon, before running emacspeak?

No, Speech Dispatcher has generally nothing to do with Emacspeak.

    SM> Should I somehow figureout how to install cl-speech-dispatcher?

No, cl-speech-dispatcher is a Common Lisp API to Speech Dispatcher.
Unless you are a developer or a user of a Common Lisp program talking to
Speech Dispatcher, you don't need it.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--