Re: no sound from emacspeak(21.0) + festival(1.95)... localhostnot in access...

Sure I've emacspeak working with festival but I
already said that my emacspeak implemented festival
client is now old and I am working on a new version.
However the old version is still available at :
http://www.pollock-nageoire.net/efm
BEWARE : You SHOULD use festival 1.4.3 (and not 1.95-beta)
and emacspeak 18.0. A 1.95-beta compatible version
of my client will be soon available.

Bests

Pierre