emacspeak on Mac OS X?

Hi,

Does anyone have emacspeak running under Mac OS X?  I searched through
the archives and all I found were some inconclusive postings from 2003.
  Now that OS X includes a built-in screen reader it's a pretty
interesting platform (especially since you can buy a Mac Mini for less
than the cost of a JAWS license!).  My son has a dual-boot Win98/Linux
machine but the hard drive recently crashed, and coincidentally a friend
just gave us an old Mac as well, so if I can get emacspeak running on
the Mac I may be able to avoid reinstalling Linux.

Thanks,

Steve