ViaVoice for Emacspeak on Ubuntu 5.04

I spent a few days getting ViaVoice working (mostly) on a fresh Ubuntu
5.04 install.  I wrote up the process mostly for myself (I hope I never
have to go through it again, but you never know...), but thought I'd
share it in case anyone else wants to give it a try (or even better,
work on making it more stable).

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~stever/viavoice.html

It's actually my son's computer, and he's off at his grandmother's, so
it will be a few weeks before he starts stress testing it.

Steve