Podcasts

Hi All,

Just wondering what (if anything) everyone is doing to subscribe to
podcasts and to what extent they are using emacs/emacspeak.

I've been using acombination of scripts and command line tools like
curl and was thinking about trying to do some sort of emacs
interface. Its a wet rainy sunday afternoon here and as usual my
thoughts are wondering towards new projects to fill the time (despite
the fact I already have far too many half completed ones!).

Anyway, would be interested in hearing what others are ding to access
podcasts on a regular basis.