Status of firewall friendly remote emacspeak

Quite pressed for time lately but have put a few quality hours into
this system during the past week.

Yet to do is that I add support for running multiple instances between
the same two machines which requires me to  code for there being more
than a single pipe file.

Server restart is now detected and with the local side speech server
now looping  and restarting when the remote pipe end is closed,
progress is being made.

It's been tested already with outloud and eflite and from a laptop
machine on DHCP and behind my own firewall.

Likely the finished product will be 100 lines of code or fewer and I
believe will be ready for others to try during the next couple weeks.

Will advise.