Emacspeak in italian

Hi,
I am new with emacspeak and I have just installed emacspeak with flite and eflite. It works well and it is useful for english texts, but, because I am italian, I want try to install italian language too. I saw that festival with mbrola supports italian, but how to connect emacspeak with them? Can someone help me?