Re: Emacspeak in italian

Hi!
Yes I need still help... Now, I have installed (by .deb packages):
Festival, with italian language
festival-freebsoft-utils
speech-dispatcher-festival
speech-dispatcher
speechd-el
I need something else?
I don't know how to configure them - I think the documentation is small, at least for a starter. I have tryed to connect speechd and festival --server, it works but obviously only in english.

veronica