Invitation

Hello there!

I would like to invite you to join the newly formed Sight Exchange group. The Sight Exchange group is open to all who want to donate, share or "recycle" items that serve the needs of the visually impaired. Whether it's a computer or small assistive technology device, feel free to post it. Or maybe you're looking to acquire something yourself! Nonprofit groups are also welcome to participate!  One main rule: everything posted must be free. This group is part of Sight Exchange Network, a grassroots organization of people interested in keeping good stuff out of landfills and into the hands of people who can use it. It's easy to join and we look forward to meeting you and your group members. Please be sure to share this with anyone who might be interested in giving or receiving all kinds of items....best of all-everything is FREE!!!

We will be scheduling upcoming media and events so spread the word and get involved today!

To join just send an email to the link below!
sightexchange-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Or visit us on our group list site at:

Our main website (www.sightexchange.com) is currently under construction, but please check back here soon