customization of the voice

hi,

            i wanted to know if there is a method of customizing the voice for the FreeTTS Text-to-speech engine.  I went through  the  Emacspeak 21.0  source and found the DecTalk.el and OutLoud.el files that define the properties of voice like pitch range ,frequency etc. I did not find too much documentation relating customizing of voices for other engines. I would like to have somemore information about this subject.

abhishek