[Anonymous CVS still not updated]

David, Could you look into this for us?
It appears that anon cvs has not been getting updated for a while
--- looks like it has not been receiving updates after the cvs
meltdown at Sourceforge a couple of weeks ago.
i apologize for not using SF's Web interface to report the
problem, but as I've mentioned in the past, that setup is
well-nigh impossible to use if you cannot see.

Thanks for your help.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi Raman,

I stil cannot see the changes to emacspeak-m-player.el or any other
changes in the anonymous CVS. I believe this goes beyond a normal
delay. The anonymous CVs appears to be locked at a state from maybe 2
weeks ago.

Best regards, Lukas
---- End included message ----