Reading Raman's blog from India

Yes, I saw this on the news today. Note that as long as you're
subscribed to this list all blog postings I write on
emacspeak.blogspot.com should show up here as email, and
consequently land up in the vassar archives. Hopefully the
blocking of *.blogspot.com will not be permanent

    Kalyan> Hello all, One unexpected fallout of the terrorist
    Kalyan> attack of 7/11 on commuter trains in Bombay, aka
    Kalyan> Mumbai, has been that blogspot.com has been blocked
    Kalyan> by all ISP's in India!
    Kalyan>
    Kalyan> Those citizens of the world's largest democracy who
    Kalyan> would like to continue to have access to Raman's
    Kalyan> blog, will have to go to: <http://www.pkblogs.com>
    Kalyan> and type in the URL for Raman's blog to access it.
    Kalyan> This is only of relevance to Emacspeakers in India.
    Kalyan> The URL above is a proxy server started when blogspot
    Kalyan> was blacked out by Pakistan after the Danish cartoons
    Kalyan> controversy.
    Kalyan>
    Kalyan> Cheers.  Kalyan

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx