issue while testing emacspeak with ibm tts

        Hello,

       I am getting trouble while trying to test emacspeak with viavoice outloud synthiser.
Firstly, i have installed the rpms (the rtk and the voices) than created the eci.ini file and updated my .bashrc.
Secondly, i obtained emacspeak 24.0 and built the viavoice server successfully. I tested it via the tcl interface and everything works ok.
Now, when i try to start emacspeak with -o prefix, or when i do C-e- d-d i cant hear anything and get the message "buffer scratsh has no process".

    For information, the problem occures under debian and fedora core 4. I also tryed downloading the cvs version of emacspeak without success. Am i doing something wrong ?

Thank you for your answer,
Nidhal.

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.