Your message Subject: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Emacspeak Codebase Via Subversion From GoogleCode was not delivered to: William_H_Chan/Austin/IBM%IBMUS@us.ibm.com because: User William H Chan/Austin/IBM (William H Chan/Austin/IBM@boulder.ibm.com) not listed in Domino Directory
---- End included message ----
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] Emacspeak Codebase Via Subversion From GoogleCode
- From: "T. V. Raman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-Post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-Subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:18:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <SMwi_.A.O_B.JF83EB@mail>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've checked in the Emacspeak codebase into the Subversion repository provided by Google Project Hosting . The project page is Emacspeak at GoogleCode. You can find Emacspeak --- complete with its code history going back to the point where I started using CVS at Emacspeak SVN Repository.
For now, the Emacspeak Web site will continue to live at Sourceforge; The Emacspeak mailing list will continue to live at Vassar as before. To checkout the code from SVN, follow the instructions on Emacspeak SVN. If you run into any hitches in checking out the code, please report it on the Emacspeak mailing list. Note that you can anonymous checkout the code from the above location entirely from the shell command-line without ever having to point a browser at anything.
Emacspeak users presently running out of SourceForge CVS might want to do an SVN checkout in a separate directory and make sure things work, in preparation for a permanent switch-over to svn. Here are the minimal steps you need to perform:
svn checkout http://emacspeak.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ emacspeak
- The above will create a directory called
emacspeakwith the code under it; obviously, you should do this somewhere different from where you have your current copy of emacspeak.
- For now, I recommend renaming the directory created in the above step to
svn-emacspeakso that you can easily tell which snapshot you're looking at.
Note that reading these is not a replacement for learning about SVN --- there is an excellent on-line book available at SVN Manual.
Posted by T. V. Raman to emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop at 8/13/2006 05:23:12 PM ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your address on the emacspeak list send mail to "email@example.com" with a subject of "unsubscribe" or "help"