DELIVERY FAILURE: User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in DominoDirectory

Your message

  Subject: freetts on ibook

was not delivered to:

  whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx

because:

  User whchan (whchan@xxxxxxxxxxx) not listed in Domino Directory

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Hi, guys.

I'm reporting back, like I said I would. Did I get it to work? Well,
again, sort of.

This is on a 12 inch ibook, running the latest version of osx and all
the osx developer tools.

I used the version of java that comes with os x and also the version of
emacs that comes with os x. Latest version of freets. Basically, I
*think* the ibook's just too slow to run it. I can't be sure, because
the problem I get only really shows up when I try to read more than a
line of text at a time.

It loses text. In other words, it seems to be overrunning a buffer
somewhere.

I have nothing to compare it to, since I've never run freetts before, so
I guess I still have some more tests to do. What I'd say is, if you've
got a faster mac than my g4, give it a shot. If you've got any ideas
about buffers and so on in freetts, let me know. Otherwise, it looks
like I'm duel booting for a while yet.

Oh well, so close and yet so far.